Send us your comments and photos

If you would like to add a story or photo, please email them to japomani@hotmail.com

Cartoon superhero drawn by Mark

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Incredible!!! The viewing.

When our dad died 2 years ago (this is from Mark's Sister) I never thought I would see a bigger viewing or funeral but now I think I have. So many people came out to the viewing tonight. The halls of the church quickly filled and wrapped through the building. Soon they opened the chapel and people sat while they waited and filled the chapel all the while the line continued to wrap through the halls and out around the building. So many people with tears in their eyes told me about the "time" when Mark helped them, or made them laugh or sat with them in a time of need. I am guessing over 2000 people came but I am not sure. What a tribute to a great man! Thank you everyone we are comforted with your love and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment