Send us your comments and photos

If you would like to add a story or photo, please email them to japomani@hotmail.com

Cartoon superhero drawn by Mark

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Memories of a friend

(I got this letter from Mark's wife and I am not sure who wrote it. I apologize for not including your name at this point but will put it up as soon as I get it.)

"How saddened I am by Mark's passing! My sister, who worked in a fast food restaurant with Mark in high school summed it up well when I told her the news. She said "The world is a less happy place without Mark in it." He brightened up every room he entered.

I knew him for about 30 years. I was a year behind him in high school. I remember him ripping off one-armed push-ups to "Eye of the tiger" in a high school pep assembly while every girl in the gym screamed her head off. I envied him that day."

No comments:

Post a Comment